Monday, March 16, 2009

Jamspace

We've been playing in my bedroom for the last few weeks, and I love having the instruments around me. In my eyes, nothing beats waking up on a futon next to a drum kit and a green mic stand.

Anyways, I thought it'd be cool if I took some shots. I made two panoramas. The pics are huge, so make sure you click the thumbnails to open up the photobucket page. And then make sure you view them at 100%, it makes a difference. =]

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is my kit, Prudence, in her current set up. Two floor toms, a Sabian HHX power crash, AA med crash, ride and high-hat. Actually the high-hat is a B8, but we'll just pretend. Gibralter hardware, Westbury shells:

Photobucket

And there we go.

Oh! And as long as I'm blogging...

I hope everyone knows of my infatuation with Quote Unquote Records... Well, one of my all-time favorite indie-bands, Shinobu, just released their newest/oldest full length for free to download on there. You should go check it out if you're into sloppy-lo-fi rock. Some of us are. <3

No comments: